At Michael’s Computer Service we have a first in, first served policy - this means that we always aim to do the jobs in the order they have come in. We do however realize that some jobs are actually urgent & that’s why we offer a Priority Service - allowing these jobs to jump to the front of the queue. These jobs however will be billed at our Priority Rate. (See Fees & Charges below)
Payment of Goods & Services
- All jobs must be paid for upon completion.
- For your convenience we accept the following payment options:
Direct Deposit (prior to pick up)
- Under no circumstances will goods be released until full payment is received.
- All goods are to remain the title and property of Michael’s Computer Services until paid for in full.
Fees & Charges
- There is a minimum charge of $15 for all services provided. While we are happy to give advice please note that our minimum charge may apply.
- Standard Rate $75 per hour - this is our standard flat rate charge per hour for home and small business, and covers labour costs only (charged in 5 min blocks)
- Priority Rate $120 per hour – this is the rate charged per hour for urgent jobs allowing them to be completed pronto ahead of other jobs in the queue.
- After Hours $150 per hour – no we are not on call 24/7. This is for clients who have pre-arranged to have work or maintenance carried out on their computer outside of our regular business hours.
- Call out Fee – yes we can come to you. Traveling is charged at $1.20/km, from us to you. A minimum traveling fee of $15 applies for all onsite jobs. This is of course in addition to our hourly rate & any parts needed on the job.
All goods that are not collected within 30 days of completion/notification will be deemed the property of Michael’s Computer Services & may be disposed of at our discretion.